Low Attenuation and Minimised Cross Talk | Flame Retardant Jacket
Recommended for switchboard and telephone wiring in residentials and commercial infrastructure, for transmission of analog and digital signals, wiring in faxes, modems, alarm enunciators, data recording/acquisition systems and various communication devices.
- Specifications : ITD-S/WS 113C
- Conductor : The central conductor is made of solid electrolytic grade of copper
- Insulation : Premium quality grade polyethylene used on a special extruder. This serves for low
- attenuation and minimised cross talk.
- Twisted Pairs : The cores are carefully twisted with suitable lays and bunched together
- Marking : The cables are marked ‘RATNACOM FR’
- Packing : Available in 100 mtr. length in polybag. Higher lengths available on special request.
Cable Design Parameters